Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issues

gluobah
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

since May I have problems with you. During the last 4 weeks you promise to return ME MONEY. in the place of this you again tried to take off my account. thereby left a minus in my bank. I did not pay for water, TV license, Internet and electricity. 4 weeks you sent me to the O2 store where I was promised again. If before 10/12/2018 the money will not be on my account in the bank, I will be forced to sue O2. This is your mistake and left me without a livelihood. I will not wait for your promises anymore. All the names and reference numbers of the operators with whom I spoke, I wrote down. Thank you,

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @gluobah

This isn't O2 you are talking to, it's a community forum. I will tag our community managers to the thread in the hope they can help you @Marjo @Martin-O2 @EmilieT

Best of luck.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

If admin can't help you then you really need to make a complaint.Getting money refunded by O2 is like pulling teeth!

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @gluobah, I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with this for a while now confused I'd love to get someone to look into this for you, so I'll send you a Private Message on the forum shortly to get a few more details! 

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4