cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyonce O2 Priority Tikets

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi !

Been waiting since 9AM on the Waiting room to get tickets and the system is very slow.

Just scared that the same problem as the one raised earlier with Michael Buble will bounce back.

Does anyone experience the same problem here ?

Message 1 of 134
133 REPLIES 133

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Just saying, but Priority moments is not just limited to concert tickets..... There are many other offers and freebies available....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 131 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Steersy - I would like you to elaborate actually. You accuse me of not using common sense to understand that a select number of tickets and large number of people would have an effect on success of gaining tickets - but in several posts above this I have clearly stated that was not the problem, my problem was the poor performance of the website partner - that finally clear enough?

You also stated this : I have had google crash several times over the years but I still use them. According to some arguments here I should stop. Should I also stop using Sainsburys because there queues are large at the weekend?

If you feel strongly enough then it is your prerogative to do so, as it is mine.

Before I continue, just answer this simple question. Did 100% of people that recieved Beyonce tickets (as it was sold out) via Priority Tickets not to be confused with Priority moments complain about there ability to gain access to early tickets or the fact they got them?

So your complaint is and comes down too the fact you were not successful in getting tickets but as it was sold out 100% of people did get tickets???

Hmmmmm, yeah blame it on the website and individual people running it. 

What do you do for a living?

Message 132 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would say 100% of the people that got tickets did not complain, do'nt see the relevance of that question to be honest. More pertinent would be how many were dissatisfied with the website service?

My complaint is nothing to do with not getting tickets, I have failed for events many times in the past and good luck to those who got them I hope they have a great time. My beef is with the constant errors, one ticket available, then crashing, then more available, then crashing 'performance' of the website. Surely you can understand the frustation????

Since you ask I work in production management at a global chemical manufacturer, customer service is 2nd only to safety. I fail to see what that has to do with this issue mind you? 

What do you do for a living?

Message 133 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
To be fair I agree with those upset about the way the website was working. I'd be annoyed too if it crashed.

It seems that there are those who were upset just because they didn't get tickets, and those with a genuine issue about the website performance (or lack of..)
Message 134 of 134