cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyonce O2 Priority Tikets

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi !

Been waiting since 9AM on the Waiting room to get tickets and the system is very slow.

Just scared that the same problem as the one raised earlier with Michael Buble will bounce back.

Does anyone experience the same problem here ?

Message 1 of 134
133 REPLIES 133

Anonymous
Not applicable

What I don't understand is that when I've used Priority Moments before there has never been a waiting room- I got Watch the Throne tickets no problem. I also got Girls Aloud tickets really easily. So why have a waiting room this time? It clearly doesn't work. Now Twitter is saying there are only awful tickets left. I had ones in the gods like this for Britney Spears a few years ago and I could only see her legs, so there's really no point.

With the ebay thing, I think you should have to have the card you paid with with you to enter. That means that you would have to look at the last 4 digits on the ticket payment, make sure they match with the card (which would only take a second) and then you could go in. Even if they were a present, surely this would be possible? And stop these awful ticket touts.

Message 41 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

flymored;
That's what I meant with the example in my last post. Performance does get impacted by high demand.

Amy:
I agree, the eBay thing really isn't great. Let's hope that can get sorted out so the real fans can enjoy these tickets. I think your suggestion is fantastic and I'll forward that to the Priority Moments team straight away.

Message 42 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just another update from the @O2Priorty twitter account from a few minutes ago:

"‏@O2Priority
Beyoncé tickets update: We still have Birmingham tickets left - all Manchester and all The O2 dates are now sold out."
Message 43 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

1hr 45mins in waiting room....still waiting!

Message 44 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing ...O2 are sold out but I am still in the 'waiting room' being told to wait my turn. Wait my turn for what?  Oh you just have to laugh now at the inability of 02 really.  Thank goodness for this site to vent on.  Although I clearly think that's all this site is designed for.  I am 100% sure that no-one that actually cares about what we think will do anything about this awful 'waiting room' situation.  Time will tell.  I am sure Leonard will be on here on the next big event giving the same 'high demand' speech.

Message 45 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why am I still in a queue if they are sold out!? I've got three screens up all still in the queue for London. What a waste of time. Let's hope the full release is better than this!
Message 46 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why can you still enter the waiting room if it is sold out?! You cant even get through for the Birmingham tickets. I am never going to get this 2.5 hours back. What a waste of space o2 is.

Message 47 of 134

mummy2elliekate
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
O2 seem to love turning good ideas into bad experiences don't they.
Message 48 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Leonard - you are completely missing the point. The website failed because of the high demand. We agree on that.

Next question is why did it fail on high demand? Clearly it was inadequately designed for such high volume of traffic. Whose responsibility is that? O2 selected/used that website therefore it is O2 responsibility to investigate WHY a partner website was so poor, and those responsible in O2 are asked why their supplier selection process failed so spectacularly?

Message 49 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry folks - the four tickets that the O2 Priority ticket website had available for sale this morning online at 9:30 have now all been sold. 

Standby for some condescending announcements from O2 to inform us that this was "a very popular event" and there was "very high demand". 

No??? was there? really??? Get out of here!!

Message 50 of 134