Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been trying to buy for 2 hours now

Lizzie95
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been trying to buy an Apple Watch S5 for 2 hours now. I've used chrome, safari, and the app on three different devices. I've gotten to the 'fast checkout' with an error multiple times, and now I'm getting as far as finalising the order after inputting all my payment details and signing the contracts. I've now done this latter part three times with an error every time. 

Please help, thank you. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

There is obviously a problem with the online ordering

give them a call

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808

Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Lizzie95 O2's systems are not running well. I wouldn't be buying anything right now. You should check your bank statement to see if you have been charged.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

N-Star09
Level 3: Thinker
  • 32 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Shocking. Makes me feel lucky to not order s20+ 5g from O2 website.

Best to order in shop or wait for lockdown restrictions to ease.

O2 have been really terrible online service wise. Have seen others like Three mobile offering live video chat service to customers.

O2 still stuck in dark ages instead of moving on with all this technological advances.

Terrible decision to remove the live chat services especially with all this home working technology but understandable

Message 4 of 4