Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bauer Media Charges

Anywhere
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I keep getting lots of charges from a premium service company called Bauer Media it’s over £30 and I do not use any premium services. Does anyone know what this could be at all and how I can stop these please? Many thanks peeps
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anywhere 

Help here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

and here www.payforitsucks.co.uk 

To block further charges, see advice here Guide: Tips to avoid unexpected charges on your bill 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anywhere 

Help here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

and here www.payforitsucks.co.uk 

To block further charges, see advice here Guide: Tips to avoid unexpected charges on your bill 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anywhere
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5
Thank you so much I am going to look into this now very helpful thanks again 👍
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Payforit_Sucks
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 210 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anywhere wrote:
@MI5
Thank you so much I am going to look into this now very helpful thanks again 👍

@Anywhere hope you have managed to resolve this. If not, you can contact us through our website https://payforitsucks.co.uk/contact-us-2/ for further advice and support.

Phone payment scam? Need independent advice? Payforit Faq for O2 Customers

Help put a stop to these scams. Join our Facebook Group
Message 5 of 6

philrecordman
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My new 02 bill has increased by £40 this month i was not sure why as the extra charges was from Bauer media so i went into my local 02 shop & asked, it seems that the extra payment is from a daily competition I do with Planet Rock radio which i thought was free but get charged when your entry gets submitted. so at least i know know & have since cancelled the radio competition entries.

Message 6 of 6