Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple airpods

Community1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Does O2 send an email when you have purchased the airpods online and how can you know if the order has been processed
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Community1 

Did you check your spam too?

They may be out of stock, but a call to O2 should confirm Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Community1 

Yes, you'll get an email confirming your order and another when it's dispatched.

Check your spam too.....

There's not usually any tracking details for accessories, but if you do get some. how to track here http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Community1 , hope you had a nice weekend!

I hope everything goes well with your order and you got all the information you needed. Don't hesitate to pop back in to ask if you have any additional questions at any point. slight_smile

Cheers for the advice above @MI5 !

Message 3 of 5

Community1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey, thanks for the reply , thats really weird , I didn’t get any email confirming the order but I had paid for it
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Community1 

Did you check your spam too?

They may be out of stock, but a call to O2 should confirm Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5