Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 21

Blanf
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It does seem that way. But however I get limited 4G coverage now anyway and I work in London so I have no interest in 5G and have no problem streaming with what coverage I do get. Most the time I download on to tablet as I am often on the underground.

I think people also don’t realise that with out ESIM they are missing out on other products.

I get people don’t like Apple because they charge a lot for the products but then I have been a Samsung fan since a child and there S6 edge sucked. Only had to upgrade to iPhone X because my last phone would not hold more than a 6 hour change and was freezing and slowing down all the time and that was with several factory resets and my Samsung store just say “well it’s an old phone”. Well Samsung my iPhone 4s still going strong, that what you pay for a quality product with puality parts.

Maybe I should of put “I love Samsung give me the Gear 3 LTE”. May of had better response.

I still love Samsung have my house kitted with Samsung everything just not going to use their mobile. I hate android.
Message 12 of 21

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I don't think it's that at all @Blanf Apple gadgets are designed to work mainly with other Apple gadgets

Whereas Smartwatches which run on android, will be compatible with many other brands.

There of 4 of us in our family. Three use Android, the other uses an iPhone. So this discussion rages constantly

Then you have WiFi boxes which run on Android. They are not compatible with any Apple devices.

Just a bit restrictive for me

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 21

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

It would seem people bought the watch expecting it to just 'work'. Research would have found that O2 did not support it but by then probably already tied into a long contract. Maybe the other networks are all having this poll too.. apart from EE 

Message 14 of 21

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
You are just not going to get 100% agreement one way or the other. Some love Apple and others love android.

Personally I wouldn't have Apple if you paid me but that's me. I love android and Samsung in particular as my signature states. I've had several Samsung phones with no problems. I wore them out with overuse that's all and will probably do the same with my S8+. But hopefully before that happens Samsung will have introduced the S10 or whatever number is next on their hit parade 😁

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 15 of 21

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions
5G is the future, and will benefit everyone, no matter which manufacturer you use.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 16 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
£189 for an SE.. jumped at it!
Message 17 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous You can’t go wrong with an SE I had one last time before I upgraded & loved it

Message 18 of 21

Casieno1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Apple watch do you have to ask. I would like to use my watch with cellular that’s one of the reasons I got it
Message 19 of 21

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Casieno1 wrote:
Apple watch do you have to ask. I would like to use my watch with cellular that’s one of the reasons I got it

Sorry but you need another network for that.

Message 20 of 21