Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anker powecore 3 10k wireless

Kona
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just received my order, I ordered an Anker powercore III on 30% discount. However I received the older model which is just Anker powercore. Not III. 

Which means I have actually paid more for the device after the discount as the older model is cheaper.

Any help would be appreciated

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@Kona 

You will need to contact customer services on 202 from an o2 phone or 0344 809 0202 from any other phone, and they should be able to sort, as sounds like a picking error

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Kona
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just been on the phone for more than an hour. Have been told to return it and then order another one. Initially was told I will be sent the packaging to send the item back, but now have recoeved a message stating that the returns detail will be emailed instead 

Tried to order another one. But then realised that the image of the powerback is incorrect. So O2 are advertising a newer model with the image of an older model. 

Even if I re order I don't think I will get the correct item. Feel very disappointed and deceived. Clearly O2 are deceiving their customers through false advertisement.

Message 3 of 3