Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime rewards

Debsa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My airtime rewards is not showing my transactions, tried to dispute a transaction and got an email saying “can’t see the card” can’t speak to anyone nobody to email tried to speak to somebody on twitter and was told it looks like a location problem and to re-submit a claim but it won’t let you do the same claim twice! Not getting anywhere trying to work out why when I use my registered cards it’s not linking to my airtime rewards!! Frustrating!!
Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @Debsa 

Try sending an email to Beckie at Airtime Rewards: beckie@airtimerewards.com.

She always helps me when I have a problem, so she may be able to work out what's happening with your cards. If they're registered on Airtime Rewards, and showing in their app, then any shopping you do with them should register.

Hope the above info helps. Good luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @Debsa 

Try sending an email to Beckie at Airtime Rewards: beckie@airtimerewards.com.

She always helps me when I have a problem, so she may be able to work out what's happening with your cards. If they're registered on Airtime Rewards, and showing in their app, then any shopping you do with them should register.

Hope the above info helps. Good luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Message 2 of 10

Debsa
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The email address above doesn’t exist?
Message 3 of 10

Debsa
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I think it was the last . that was stopping it going through!
Message 4 of 10

Debsa
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Oh and thank you!
Message 5 of 10

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Debsa wrote:
Oh and thank you!

Your very welcome @Debsa and sorry about the extra full stop, my bad. Hope Beckie can sort out your problems. It's irritating when problems like this happen. It's a great little app, so I hope you get sorted soon

Message 6 of 10

JeniG
  • 15 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Any luck Debsa? I’m having the same problem only they told me the amount I was claiming didn’t match their records and therefore I couldn’t have the cash back. I’ve resubmitted it using a different amount. The first time I didn’t add the delivery fee, this time I have. If I still get no joy I’ll email Beckie. I’m a regular customer of Argos and suddenly nothing I buy fromArgos is showing in my transactions. I’ve got about £20 worth of cash back I’m due that isn’t showing as the purchases don’t seem to have been logged their end. My Waitrose purchases are showing but they’re just pennies a time.
Message 7 of 10

Debsa
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Some of my purchases have gone on some haven’t Beckie was very helpful still don’t understand why some transactions go on some don’t!
Message 8 of 10

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

I'll be honest Debsa neither do I. I don't do anything and mine go on like clockwork. I never have to chase or anything. You shouldn't have to chase them. It should all happen automatically.

Very strange is all I can say. Very, very strange.

Message 9 of 10

Debsa
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve kinda given up with it I was getting notifications here and there when a transaction went through but haven’t had one In ages and I’m always using my cards!! When it works it’s good when it don’t it’s rubbish and highly annoying!
Message 10 of 10