cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime Solutions Bribe

Anonymous
Not applicable

Airtime Solutions missold me a product from O2. They have ignored all attempts to resolve this from both myself and O2 and so I am taking them to small claims court. Terrible customer service.This week I got this text from Airtime Solutions:

"IMPORTANT: Within the next week you may receive a text survey from O2. All customers who score 10 out of 10 for all criteria will be entered into a FREE PRIZE DRAW for 6 months free line rental and a bottle of champagne."

Unbelievable. They are trying to bribe their way to get perfect scores in a customer survey. How is this subjective? Just why would a company try such a cheap trick to get good reviews? What does this say for the customer services of Airtime Solutions? Does O2 condone this behaviour?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 119420 Posts
  • 605 Topics
  • 17357 Solutions
You will need to put this in a complaint to o2 http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
They won't see this on here but it looks extremely shady to me.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 103750 Posts
  • 780 Topics
  • 4868 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

They won't see this on here but it looks extremely shady to me.

They are very shady indeed http://www.airtimesolutions.co.uk/

Loads of complaints on google about mis-sold contracts slight_frown

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 85248 Posts
  • 591 Topics
  • 4462 Solutions

It's time O2 regulated these trusted partners. Mis-selling is the norm I'm afraid and I even doubt there is a prize draw, they just want to look good to O2. Presumably you have a business contract?

From their website :

Our customer service commitment is tailored to match each individual requirement and is measured against network and our own stringent KPIs, ensuring the service promises we make are the service promises we keep.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I have a business contract

Message 5 of 5