Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime Rewards

AirtimeRewards
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have had Airtime Rewards since last June and so far have received £0.09 in rewards. I have pay monthly contract, and my card is linked to my account which I pay my bill each month by direct debit. Contacted Airtime Rewards multiple times to be told to send in receipts?! It’s a direct debit! Surely if it’s inked before to keep the £0.09 STILL PENDING 😂 they know I’m an 02 monthly customer?! Also, repeatedly told to delete cards, app, reinstalled and re-add (usual generic response to a problem that nobody can help with)

Don’t receive rewards, and on separate issue my transactions for other retailers don’t show up either..I have to manually add! Can anyone please help-Airtime Rewards staff just don’t/won’t help! So frustrating!!
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@AirtimeRewards 

This is not run by O2 so they won't be able to help.

You could try to email Beckie 

hello (at) airtimerewards.com or 

beckie (at) airtimerewards.com

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@AirtimeRewards 

This is not run by O2 so they won't be able to help.

You could try to email Beckie 

hello (at) airtimerewards.com or 

beckie (at) airtimerewards.com

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
There is no reward for being with o2.
You get rewards by shopping with companies registered with them - for instance primark or brewers fayre.
About 56 days after shopping at the 3rd party you get a reward at airtime, which can then be put into your o2 account.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3