Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding discount

Mandy_C-1961
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why oh why is it sssoooo difficult to add proof of eligibility for nhs discount... I have been with 02 for years always been applied via upgrade by assistant in shop, but NO  not this time they can't do it no more!!! I have spent the past month trying to apply my discount taking into account I had surgery 3 days before Xmas, it been a very long Xmas and new year (4 days b/holiday for both) then did manage to get to uploading payslip to be told don't accept my file ??? I'm 60 yrs of age my phone is a means of communication only I'm not completely computer literate..so why have you made it so difficult for me to do that I may have missed 28 day time limit. I would have given my permission for assistant to have access to payslip to help me.. what is it treat old loyal customers badly no help as long as new blood signs up... 02 You really should address your loyalty to the customer

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Mandy_C-1961 

It has to be applied within 30 days really. The code for the NHS is NHS01. However, I'll tag one of our account advisors to this post to see if she can help. Under the circumstances, it's the least we can do. @O2Lisa is on at 9am and will want some information from you, so keep an eye on this thread please.

Hope it can be sorted soon. x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning, thanks for the tag @Cleoriff.

Sorry to hear this is the experience you've had @Mandy_C-1961, I'll message you privately and look in to this for you. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @O2Lisa 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

You're welcome @Cleoriff 🙂

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

Mandy_C-1961
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having real trouble signing into this 02 community I've entered new passwords numerous times just wanted to know about my claim for NHS discount as not heard anything yet but informed on the 3rd Jan 21

Many thanks Mandy carter xxxxxxxxxxx

mandycrtr**Personal info**

[Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 6 of 6