Did you mean: 

Activating conference calling

SunnyK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all,

I want to activate conference calling on my phone. I've tried calling and the system hangs up on me "as my call is not urgent". I've tried to use the my o2 chat option to get in touch with customer service and whenever I try to start a new chat, I get a message saying "all agents are busy at the moment" and can't message anyone. Is there any way to do it online myself?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@SunnyK 

Customer service need to enable it on your account.

See help, prices and differences between conference calling and call merging here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple/Merge-Calls/m-p/1107340#M159359

Numbers to try O2 on here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
@SunnyK

The only conference call service available is to business customers and call merging isnt available.

I would recommend using whatsapp, microsoft teams or the like for conference calling, which all offer conference calls for free (but use your Data allowance)
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@SunnyK 

Customer service need to enable it on your account.

See help, prices and differences between conference calling and call merging here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple/Merge-Calls/m-p/1107340#M159359

Numbers to try O2 on here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3