Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidental Damage claim - how to?

k1eran_nuge
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi - i unfortunately broke my phone over the weekend and need to make an insurance claim.

I went to the store in Belfast and wasn't allowed inside and the advisor told me to phone 202 to make the claim. So phoned the automated line and got to the stage where I asked to make a claim and it said goodbye. I have tried looking online on how to do so but I can't seem to find how.

Your support would be much appreciated. I am currently stuck using my old iPhone 6 and it's a struggle lol

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@k1eran_nuge 

Help and claim form here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/digital-services/o2-insurance

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions
Hi, @k1eran_nuge, unfortunately you did need to speak to customer service via 202.When they pick up, stay silent for 15 seconds and then when prompted select 2,then 5,and then 7.You will get through to a person. Let me know how you get on.
signature
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions
Message 4 of 6

annoyed5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Exactly - how annoying - been a customer for years I just want the screen fixed for my son. I am now paying for a phone that cannot be used.

Everywhere says contact 202 - we are and all it does is hang up!!!!!!

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@annoyed5 

I posted a claim form above. Use that?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6