cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessory delivery courier, late arrival.

Dkvinyls
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Good afternoon,

Has anyone got any experience of who O2 use to deliver accessories? I ordered an accessory on Thursday and selected paid timed delivery to arrive on Friday PM. I got an email to let me know that my item had been dispatched and delivery would be made Friday PM, a tracking number was included but it doesn't work on UKmail, Yodel, DHL, DPD or royal mail. Are there any other couriers to check?

Regards

Dave
Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Dkvinyls
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Well thanks to Emilie and some foot stamping on social media the issue looks like its resolved. The social media live chat team are crediting my account with substantially more than the original order value to allow me to re-order without losing out (just got to wait 24 hours for the credit).

Its great when you get through to the right people and I'm really happy its resolved, but it shouldn't take this much foot stamping to get to a resolution.

Thanks for everyones help.

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You’ll need to call customer service to get them to chase it up for you.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

They usually use UKMail but chase customer service 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 3 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Why would O2 send a customer a tracking number without telling them which delivery service it's for? What an idiotic thing to do.Bang

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 12

Dkvinyls
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks Everyone.

What a mess, got in touch with customer services after much messing about as there are no options on live chat or phone for acessory orders, its all geared around pay monthly, PAYG etc. As this order was for a smart thermostat it doesn't fit anywhere.

Customer services tell me it should have been delivered by UKMail but when they contacted them on my behalf UKMail say it hasn't beed dispatched. O2 can't tell me where it is or what they can do about it, they have at least refunded my timed delivery charge and given a small good will payment.

I should be getting a call back either tomorrow or Wednesday, hopefully someone will be able to tell me whats going on then. I'm dissapointed they haven't just put another order through so it would arrive tomorrow.

Message 5 of 12

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Dkvinyls, and welcome to the forum Wave I'm sorry to hear about your delivery issue, please do share any update with us on how this is progressing!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got a funny feeling you won’t get a call back
Message 7 of 12

Dkvinyls
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I'm fuming, didn't get a call back yesterday so I called up today. Spoke to a lovely custermer services assistant who said she would speak with her manager about sending out a replacement as they still don't know where it is. She said she would call back at 10:30 and to be fair she did, although not with the news I was hoping for. She isn't authorised to send a replacement as they know they have a problem with thier systems that are showing outstanding orders as despatched, they also won't allow me to cancel the order as they say it might arrive.

No idea where to go from here, O2 have my money and can't give me a path to resolution.

Message 8 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sounds typical for O2 but it is still their responsibility to get the product to you.
Keep chasing, make a complaint etc is all you can do.
@EmilieT ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 12

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Dkvinyls, and thanks for sharing an update with us, even though it's not great new. I'm not sure how much we'll be able to help but I'm sending you a PM now (Private Message on the forum) to get some more details and have a look into what we could do slight_smile

@MI5 I started writing my reply as you tagged me, we're clearly on the same page!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 12