Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessory Tracking?

Kanakashi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Do the accessories which are shipped by Royal Mail have tracking numbers?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Kanakashi

Are these accessories purchased from O2?

If so, the simple answer is no, sadly

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order

*Accessory orders

If you’ve ordered an accessory, you won’t be able to track your order. But don’t worry, it’ll be with you before long.

If they are bought from another seller (such as Amazon) directly and not a market place seller, then you are usually able to track online...

It's up to the seller to decide whether they want to pay for tracked delivery. I order 99% of goods online and even if sent via RM you don't always get a tracking number

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure they do, but RM tracking outside of Special Delivery only tells you if an item's still in the RM system or delivered. And almost never in real time any more. So only somewhat useful to the sender not the recipient.

DPD tracking tells you what colour the delivery driver's socks are!

Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Kanakashi

Are these accessories purchased from O2?

If so, the simple answer is no, sadly

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order

*Accessory orders

If you’ve ordered an accessory, you won’t be able to track your order. But don’t worry, it’ll be with you before long.

If they are bought from another seller (such as Amazon) directly and not a market place seller, then you are usually able to track online...

It's up to the seller to decide whether they want to pay for tracked delivery. I order 99% of goods online and even if sent via RM you don't always get a tracking number

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I was sent an item via RM recently and the seller gave me the option of paying for a tracking number. As I had never used this seller before I opted for a tracking number which I duly got when the item had been posted. So, it's up to the seller and O2 don't give you the option and sadly won't pay the extra to get one.

Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Did the info above answer your question, @Kanakashi? Let us know how you're getting on with this delivery and if you're happy with your accessories slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5