Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access O2 voicemail from Montenegro

ManInMontenegro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
This instruction does not work from Montenegro "Calling 901 as usual works in most countries. If it doesn’t, call 1780 free from your mobile, or +44 7802 090 100, and we'll text you the right number to call." No text is sent, just a recorded message saying this service does not work from your location.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144153 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@ManInMontenegro 

Some slight variation and additional info here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/ba-p/547712

You may need to call from another phone if nothing else is working.

Edited to add that it may be due to an issue with the network you are connected to so try manually searching for an alternative one.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144153 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@ManInMontenegro 

Some slight variation and additional info here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/ba-p/547712

You may need to call from another phone if nothing else is working.

Edited to add that it may be due to an issue with the network you are connected to so try manually searching for an alternative one.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @ManInMontenegro , how is Montenegro? ☀️

Sorry to hear about your voicemail issue. Did you manage to access it since you last posted? Any help from the advice above from @MI5 ? slight_smile

Message 3 of 6

ManInMontenegro
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, sorry for delay. The number suggested, 0044802090100, does not work from here. The dial tone response sounds like number unobtainable. I can call other UK numbers from here OK.
Montenegro is a very beautiful country, a bit too warm at the moment, hitting 37c.
Message 4 of 6

ManInMontenegro
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just to update, I could not get it to work even calling over Wi-Fi.
When I crossed the border into Croatia (EU roaming) it worked OK.
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@ManInMontenegro wrote:
Just to update, I could not get it to work even calling over Wi-Fi.
When I crossed the border into Croatia (EU roaming) it worked OK.

Hey @ManInMontenegro Cheers for the update and sorry to hear it wasn't working still. 😞 Happy to pass on the feedback on my end in case this could be looked into further.

Message 6 of 6