Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

ALCATEL one touch pixi

I recently purchased an ALCATEL one touch pixie.When I log in I keep getting a message flag up which read's"Problem parsing the package",can anyone help please.

Highlighted
Topics: 559
Solutions: 3,480

Re: ALCATEL one touch pixi

Is this My O2? An app or website error?

Highlighted
Topics: 541
Solutions: 12,007

Sounds like the phone is trying to do an update of either an app or the firmware, but the update is not compatible with the phones current level of software.
Can you see anything downloading in the notification bar or any other notifications anywhere?
If you can't find what is trying to update, you may have to do a factory reset, but most likely is an old app that is no longer compatible.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Yorky37, how are you getting on with this? Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

I did a factory reset as suggested and everything seems fine now.Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Topics: 541
Solutions: 12,007

Pleased that sorted it for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)