Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALCATEL one touch pixi

Yorky37
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently purchased an ALCATEL one touch pixie.When I log in I keep getting a message flag up which read's"Problem parsing the package",can anyone help please.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sounds like the phone is trying to do an update of either an app or the firmware, but the update is not compatible with the phones current level of software.
Can you see anything downloading in the notification bar or any other notifications anywhere?
If you can't find what is trying to update, you may have to do a factory reset, but most likely is an old app that is no longer compatible.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sounds like the phone is trying to do an update of either an app or the firmware, but the update is not compatible with the phones current level of software.
Can you see anything downloading in the notification bar or any other notifications anywhere?
If you can't find what is trying to update, you may have to do a factory reset, but most likely is an old app that is no longer compatible.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Yorky37, how are you getting on with this? slight_smile

Message 4 of 6

Yorky37
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I did a factory reset as suggested and everything seems fine now.Thanks for your help.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Pleased that sorted it for you.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6