Did you mean: 

6 month Netflix offer

TPW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Trying to register for the free 6 months of netflix and getting the error:

The number isn't eligible for a free Netflix offer.

Bit confused as I just signed up for an upgrade and that was part of the deal.  I got a card to confirm it but no joy.  Ideas? 

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Andrewbr, happy to check for you on our end, I'll just need a few additional details from you so will drop you a PM shortly here on the forum. 

Message 21 of 25

LDK
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, having the same issue reported by others with redeeming the offer. I moved to a new tariff late last year and have the email confirming that 6 months Netflix should be included. However, I'm told my number is ineligible when I try to claim, whether from my phone on data or from a laptop. Any help much appreciated!

Message 22 of 25

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @TPW@Andrewbr and @LDK, I got an update today that there has been another fix put in place - can you try again to see if you're able to redeem this now if you haven't already, and let me know what happens? slight_smile

Message 23 of 25

LDK
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the update Marjo - unfortunately still getting the same outcome frowning2 

I've entered my number and received a code, but am told that my number isn't eligible.

Message 24 of 25

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Sorry to hear that @LDK, I'm going to drop you a quick PM here on the forum to get a few additional details as I'd like to get someone to have a closer look for you to help. 

Message 25 of 25