Did you mean: 

6 month Netflix offer

TPW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Trying to register for the free 6 months of netflix and getting the error:

The number isn't eligible for a free Netflix offer.

Bit confused as I just signed up for an upgrade and that was part of the deal.  I got a card to confirm it but no joy.  Ideas? 

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Johnk68
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had the same issue, but then when you look in the terms and conditions which you dont see, you are probably not eligible as you need to be on a certain tariff( I think it might of been 20GB). rage

Message 11 of 25

TPW
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

slight_smile could be, but then we get into the teritory of miss sold as this was sold to me as included and then followed up by sending me a card to get it.  Makes no sense.  Is there a number i can just ring and get it sorted, should be just activate the offer job done.

Message 12 of 25

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @TPW, sorry to hear that it's still not working for you. 😞 I'd like to get someone to have a closer look for you to see what the issue is there. I'm going to drop you a PM here on the forum shortly to discuss in more detail. Hang in there! 

Hey @Johnk68, just wanted to check if you also still needed any further help with this?

Message 13 of 25

Andrewbr
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have the same problem with it saying I'm not eligable, spoke to O2 CS service and they said there was a systen issu and to wait until the 7th but the problem remains. Could the issue be that the 15GB option is not listed anymore?

Message 14 of 25

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Andrewbr wrote:

Hi I have the same problem with it saying I'm not eligable, spoke to O2 CS service and they said there was a systen issu and to wait until the 7th but the problem remains. Could the issue be that the 15GB option is not listed anymore?

@Marjo?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 25

Johnk68
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Check out the terms and conditions of this offer, the chances are you are not eligible as I wasn't. These were not very well advertised so I think a lot of people of been caught out by these hodden t&c's as I was rage

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/netflix-offer-terms-and-conditions

Message 16 of 25

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
What's the issue with them?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 25

Johnk68
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The fact they they were not very well advertised and a lot of people were not aware of them when purchasing their phone with the offer advertised.
Message 18 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Whereas  I think exactly the opposite @Johnk68

The offer was well advertised. In fact was the USP for the eligible phones and tariffs.

You only need to read back through the forum at all the queries asked and answered to recognise it was a promotion which was well subscribed to.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 25

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I thought so too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 20 of 25