cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G access at no extra charge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last week I received a text message telling me that from 27 June I was given 4G access at no extra charge.

On looking in My O2, Bolt Ons section, I can see 4G access and that it is free and is active and has no end date.

Although 4G is not in my area yet. I was wondering if I will need a new sim card, so that I can receive 4G when in a 4G coverage area?

I have an iPhone 5s.

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
I actually feel a little guilty getting 4G now. 😞
Message 21 of 42

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I actually feel a little guilty getting 4G now. 😞

I don't Dance

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
@MI5 I am SOOOOOO disappointed. Self self self. Just cos you got 5 million mbps 4g data connection whereas so many can't use data at all.

Shame on you. ROFL 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Message 23 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's it I'm turning my 4G toggle off. wink
Message 24 of 42

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
@MI5 I am SOOOOOO disappointed. Self self self. Just cos you got 5 million mbps 4g data connection whereas so many can't use data at all.

Shame on you. ROFL 😭😭😭😭😭😭

But I live in a stinking overcrowded city and not a beautiful part of our country - can't have it all ways slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 25 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mmmmmm off topic slightly here but I will have to concede on that point especially as I know your city well.

Rural anytime please 😀😀😀😀😀😀
Message 26 of 42

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

But I live in a stinking overcrowded city and not a beautiful part of our country - can't have it all ways slight_smile

CITY?? You wish!! Delusions of grandeur @MI5 (Unless you have moved without telling me):happy-smiley58:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would spell "City" sightly differently myself but forum rules wouldn't allow I am sure 😂
Message 28 of 42

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
90% of my life is between Coventry or Liverpool - Neither of which are glamorous and both "City's" last time I checked wink

Currently using:
Message 29 of 42

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
90% of my life is between Coventry or Liverpool - Neither of which are glamorous and both "City's" last time I checked wink

OK....I stand corrected, of course...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 42