cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G Congestion? REALLY?????

Anonymous
Not applicable
4g was meant to bring us 5 times quicker mobile broadband. However networks are already experiencing congestion issues and that is BEFORE the rollout is even half complete.

Clearly the fibre backhaul is now starting to struggle. So how does this issue get resolved? ??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2821197/Network-congestion-brings-speeds-new-super-fast-4G-m...
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

The problem is if you ask me, it's like the Christmas Paradox, where shops start advertising two months in advance for an event which really only happens one day of the year. So in the same sense, people have rushed out and got some new toys but can't use/share them until a certain time.

I remember when 4G was really getting pushed about 3 years ago and the infrastructure was far from being anything like 90% coverage. 

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 11 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

In the same way though (using your paradox) There are people who want one thing for Christmas and come the day...they dont get it....

Just the same as folk paying for a 4G service really....(and not getting that) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 15

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Yes I can see the similarity. I wonder if Santa uses 4G.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Pretty pointless really then.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 15