Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147279 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28305 Solutions
See our help thread here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unique code
Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 147279 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28305 Solutions
Is there something we can help with?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 8

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community!

As @MI5 said, if you let us know what are you trying to do with your code, we would love to help you!!! 

The O2 community is a group of customers like you, happy to answer questions, discuss O2 or chat about any related topic but we are not Customer Service. As the community is a public space it will be indexed by search engines like Google, so for your own security don’t post any personal details. Thanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I really don’t know how to do this
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I’m trying to do the unique code for a discount
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 147279 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28305 Solutions
See our help thread here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H...
Message 7 of 8

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

Please follow @MI5 advice and let us know if that’s what you needed thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 8 of 8