cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0330 303 5303 This number

Anonymous
Not applicable

The above number keeps phoning me it can happen up to 3 times a day it’s starting to get annoying, I have spoken to the before and now I am reading things about it being a scam is it o2 or is it a scam and if so what do I do about them keep calling me thanks

It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing!

Why not register to our community to be able to ask related questions if you need additional help, and interact with other members?

See also here some information on how to get started with the community and what other great things you could do here as a member. slight_smile

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

FragglesRocked
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had a call from this number on 1st October 2019. 
I was actually expecting another call from O2 as I'd had to get off the line the last time a retentions deal caller had contacted me, and this was again unfortunately at a bad time.

They told me they had better deals than the previous department to contact me, so I was interested but I was in the middle of a meeting so asked them to call back in an hour and gave them no identifying or secure information, they never called back. 

I'm only finding it was a scam as I went to finally see if I could chase them up again myself and searched the unnamed number I pulled from my phone log.

It's very concerning this number O2 assure people is not theirs is still running after 2 years.

Message 12 of 13

Dixie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Same number rang me claiming to be from carphone warehouse looking to upgrade my contract with a new iPhone 11 for the same price as I’m paying now.asked if I was in a contract and how much I was paying,hung up when I challenged him to tell me how much I was paying and wat my contract was as he claimed to work for carphone warehouse and he should know these details.be careful folks.pakistani accent and called me by my first name MR David lol
Message 13 of 13