cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0330 303 5303 This number

Anonymous
Not applicable

The above number keeps phoning me it can happen up to 3 times a day it’s starting to get annoying, I have spoken to the before and now I am reading things about it being a scam is it o2 or is it a scam and if so what do I do about them keep calling me thanks

It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing!

Why not register to our community to be able to ask related questions if you need additional help, and interact with other members?

See also here some information on how to get started with the community and what other great things you could do here as a member. slight_smile

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

O2 advice here for you https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/unwanted-calls-and-messages

Edit to add some new information. smiling

0330 303 5303 is a legitimate O2 number however if you don't want to be contacted you can opt out by updating your marketing preferences.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous You have the ability to block the number within your phone's settings, or if you aren't sure how to do that, there are apps on both Android and iPhones to help you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 13

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

O2 advice here for you https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/unwanted-calls-and-messages

Edit to add some new information. smiling

0330 303 5303 is a legitimate O2 number however if you don't want to be contacted you can opt out by updating your marketing preferences.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

gazzelle
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I believe the first part of the Question was "Is this affiliated to O2" which hasn't been answered.  I too am getting dischuffed to the knickers with this number calling me...So Is It or Isn't it a O2 number?

Message 5 of 13

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
They are usually what o2 refer to as “trusted partners” so no, not o2 directly.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Rarely are these partners to be 'trusted' either. Never take out a contract from a cold call, no matter who they purport to be ...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 13

Karis
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Do not answer this number! They rang me pretending to be 02, very convincing. They nearly emptied my account. Wanted my card details to change my contract. It was only then I realised something wasn’t right. I hung up and rang 02 and asked them if they knew of the number and they said this number has been scamming other people! Warn others of this number. Never give card/account details over phone.
Message 8 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Karis wrote:
Do not answer this number! They rang me pretending to be 02, very convincing. They nearly emptied my account. Wanted my card details to change my contract. It was only then I realised something wasn’t right. I hung up and rang 02 and asked them if they knew of the number and they said this number has been scamming other people! Warn others of this number. Never give card/account details over phone.

Answered on your other thread here @Karis

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Scam-0330-303-5293/m-p/1144460#M32034

Claim to be O2 but are a so called Trusted partner. We advice never to take out a contract from a cold caller

https://who-called.co.uk/Number/03303035293

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 13

RT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Some stupid out of no where calls me saying he is from O2. I explained him I am at work and call me in evening. Instead of apologising to disturb a customer you didnt give any consent to call anytime during the day - saying to me - well it will take few minutes

To hell with you and your 2 minutes. you have to respect the customers when they are at work

Message 10 of 13