Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Anonymous

02 business is seriously flawed.

I signed up to 02 business around 2 months ago and so far it has been ridiculous.... I'll list the problems I've been having in order

1. It took a month for my phone to arrive, then 2 arrived
2. I was put on the wrong tariff. Nobody seemed capable of working out what actual tariff I was on. Finally this was resolved after 2 weeks of negotiations and me showing the people on the end of my emails the actual links to the information on their own website... In fact, the site shows clearly conflicting tariff information.
3. I now have an ongoing age verification issue. I can't view any sites that 02 deem to be of an adult nature (this includes the national lottery site, amongst others) .. I have been blocked from all sites like this.... Despite the fact that I'm clearly a 39 year old man, who runs his own business... I call the age verification line, but can't get verified because I'm a business user....
4. I am told that this is a known issue and that there are no timescales for when it will be resolved.

This means I am paying for an internet service that I can't make full use of, my tariff is wrong and basically I'm being pushed from pillar to post...

The service I have received from 02 so far is atrocious. I have been mis-sold a product that I can't fully use.... I don't really know what to do about it.... It takes a week of emails to resolve even the most straightforward of issues.

I am tied in to the service now... **** If I had known the problems I would encounter I would never have put my business communications in the hands of 02.
Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

Try contacting the complaints review service at o2.

Listing all the facts of your complaint.

We have been o2 business customers for over 10 years and have received great service.

A search of these forums will give you all the details of the CRS
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

Try contacting the complaints review service at o2.
Listing all the facts of your complaint.
We have been o2 business customers for over 10 years and have received great service.
A search of these forums will give you all the details of the CRS

Check out this for age verification - works for business:

https://ageverification.o2.co.uk/

You can unlock it from the link above.

Submit a complaint to the CRS. See above.
Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

[ Edited ]
info on crs is also in this pdf http://www.o2.co.uk/assets/O2HybridNav/ ... actice.pdf
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services