cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repair tracking service is down

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone went off for a repair earlier this week.  I want to check progress but th esite sppears to be down

https://selfserve.o2repairtracking.co.uk

error in Browser is

"The server at selfserve.o2repairtracking.co.uk is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

whats up with your service ?

Message 1 of 156
155 REPLIES 155

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes you would have been told first if there was a charge before repairs were commenced. I doubt the £25 simply because it isn't enough to cover their usual astronomical charges for customer damage or water damage.

Message 71 of 156

Anonymous
Not applicable
@jonsie. No contact was made regarding the 25 pounds. That is what CS advised. It is like getting blood out of a stone when chasing for update on repairs. CS sometimes advise to check with store or they say there is a charge or try the link. Link don't work. Store can't check as it is a known issue when checking for updates on there system. On hold for over 15+ mins for O2 Repair Centre with no answer. This whole scenario is a joke I'm afraid.
Message 72 of 156

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
@jonsie. No contact was made regarding the 25 pounds. That is what CS advised. It is like getting blood out of a stone when chasing for update on repairs. CS sometimes advise to check with store or they say there is a charge or try the link. Link don't work. Store can't check as it is a known issue when checking for updates on there system. On hold for over 15+ mins for O2 Repair Centre with no answer. This whole scenario is a joke I'm afraid.

Yes it is. And with such a degree of difficulty involved getting any repair tracking info it needs to be looked at again asap @Toby

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 73 of 156

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes, it's farcical, really is.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 74 of 156

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It really is dlabolical that a system set up to save calling customer service is so badly flawed and the fact that customer service can't give any information just compounds the problem.

Message 75 of 156

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cut a long story short. Did a web chat with repairs team and they advised that £25 charge was because could not confirm if phone was in warranty however job receipt from store shows Repair Type "IN WARRANTY". Agent has waivered the charge so I should not be billed and confirmed that within 24-48 hours should receive email about repair. Just need to get past this next hurdle of receiving the email about the repair. Agent has emailed transcript of chat for reference.
Message 76 of 156

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Promising news.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 77 of 156

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still need o2 to get to the root cause why customers and/or stores can't access to check for updates regarding job repairs. This does waste precious time.
Message 78 of 156

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yeah, we asked ages ago but didn't get any feedback...

Currently using:
Message 79 of 156

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Have you tried the below link?

https://diagnostics.o2.co.uk/track-my-repair/

EDIT: Sorry I missed @gmarkj's post. Please PM me and we can see how to resolve this for you @Anonymous

We are working on fixing the other link that does not function for some asap!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 80 of 156