cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repair tracking service is down

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone went off for a repair earlier this week.  I want to check progress but th esite sppears to be down

https://selfserve.o2repairtracking.co.uk

error in Browser is

"The server at selfserve.o2repairtracking.co.uk is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

whats up with your service ?

Message 1 of 156
155 REPLIES 155

Anonymous
Not applicable
@gmarkj. It lets you put in the postcode and repair number but then comes up with repair not found.
Message 61 of 156

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
@Toby - another issue with the repair tracking site.
As MI5 and Viridis stated earlier in the thread appears as though there are two different systems - or at least the one customers need to use doesn't work!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 62 of 156

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
I'd give CS a call and see if they can track it for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 63 of 156

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did this and they finally gave me a number for the O2 repair centre but been on hold for about 20 mins and gave up. Going to again in a bit. But CS also said that there is a £25 charge they could see. This is for the LG G4 famous Bootloop issue. Phone was taken out on 24th Jan this year and on Monday this week bootloop caved in. Phone is in excellent condition as I look after my device with a case and screen protector so don't understand this. Feeling very frustrated and going to have to battle this one out to.
Message 64 of 156

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Probably water damaged!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 65 of 156

Anonymous
Not applicable
Never been anywhere near water. Even the O2 guru was surprised on how good the condition was.
Message 66 of 156

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Doesn't make any difference to o2 repairs mate.
Search the forum and Google for horror stories.

Currently using:
Message 67 of 156

Anonymous
Not applicable
Going to double check on this first. That is what CS said but want O2 repair centre to update as got text at about 11am today to advise that they got my device and is being worked on and will be back in touch soon. If there was a charge surely they would of contacted me by now to tell me this?
Message 68 of 156

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Who knows mate.
Let us know what happens.

Currently using:
Message 69 of 156

Anonymous
Not applicable
@MI5. Will do. Watch this space.........
Message 70 of 156