cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone guru not now available without appointment!!

dave222
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It appears its a new policy now that you need an appointment to see Paul the phone guru at Kendal???? tried twice today whilst shopping to talk to him about new phones, had questions about them i needed answering before i upgraded, was told something about appointment!! what a rubbish idea, never needed appointment before but it looks like if this is the case i'll just have to go to another phone supplier who i can talk to, shame really as I've been with O2 ever since mobile phones started. Dave.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
Typically Gurus work on 3 fronts, walk in appointments, booked appointments and supporting the store.

From experience their is a minimum amount of appointment slots required each week, once this is hit and if the store requires then walk ins can be suspended, our even if foot fall demands.

General advice on devices should be a breeze for any other advisor in a store, I know once you have already built a relationship with a staff member you prefer to deal with them but they are also expected to that with every other customer they interact with.

Google may have also been your friend on this occasion.
Message 11 of 11