cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 unlimited music streaming

Anonymous
Not applicable

how does the o2 unlimited music streaming work as i have done live chat and they are giving me a list of sites but they are ones you have to pay a premium for and they are not owned by o2??

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

The Unlimited Music Streaming promo simply means that you can stream as much music as you like from compatible services without using up your data allowance @Anonymous, it doesn't include the cost of any music streaming service itself I'm afraid. Although some services, including Spotify, do offer a free package with some limitations.

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

The Unlimited Music Streaming promo simply means that you can stream as much music as you like from compatible services without using up your data allowance @Anonymous, it doesn't include the cost of any music streaming service itself I'm afraid. Although some services, including Spotify, do offer a free package with some limitations.

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 2 of 2