Did you mean: 

o2 open / loyalty offers?

jennymc99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All

I'm looking to move from an airtime only contract and get a new phone however it is only value for money to stay with O2 if I have the o2 open discount. Applied for it a week ago but have heard nothing ( I used to have it and nothing has changed re work circs so it shouldnt be an issue).

I've also had an o2 account for 17 yrs so hoping loyalty counts for something as it certainlt doesnt on the upgrade offers am i missing something?.

Did you have to wait a long time? Now Ive made the decision to buy a new phone I am just getting impatient to just get on with it.

thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Some things may have changed.
Have a look at the latest guide here for help
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Some things may have changed.
Have a look at the latest guide here for help
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jennymc99 You won’t get any loyalty discounts unless you call customer service & speak to the retention team who may give you a few quid off your airtime 

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

As @Anonymous has said, the only way to try to get any sort of discount is to speak to retentions. For some time now, O2 have adopted a 'fair deal for all' policy, so unfortunately, your 17 years counts for very little.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4