cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Marketing

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would just like to make a complaint about the o2 More text service.

I do not know when this service started, but over the last few months I have been receiving marketing offers regarding third parties.

I NEVER sign up to these when joining a company. I have been an o2 customer for over 15 years and have never received third party offers from you before.

I do not want to receive third party offers from you or any other company. Ever.

And yet, to stop this new, unwanted service, I have to send you a message that I have to pay for. When I checked my preferences for being contacted, o2 More was set to 'No' so I have no idea why I was even receiving these messages.

I suggest you rethink your inclusion policy for new services in the future, and the methods you suggest for opting out.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
The other thread wasn't started by the OP of this thread so they need splitting out, if anything.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
The other thread wasn't started by the OP of this thread so they need splitting out, if anything.

Yes good call...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 12