cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Mail

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I know that o2 mail was stopping but I've still been receiving mail on my old o2 address until last week (19/12/16).

My email client(s) are now asking me for a password and I've tried every conceivable password that I use (including the one that should work) but it won't log in.

Does this now mean that the o2 mail service has finally finished or am I doing something wrong?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous It definitely has finished I'm afraid. Time to find another email client to use

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous It definitely has finished I'm afraid. Time to find another email client to use

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Yep, all done and finished now.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. 

It was just sitting there dormant really as all my contacts were given a new email address and was mainly just collecting junk email. 

Time to wave farewell to my old email addie 😉

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
At least you had the foresight to change, many didn't unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

The final switch off was inevitable and it seems no one now has access to webmail. To be honest it was always poor. Many times writing a lengthy email you would lose it completely and have to start again. In fact in all the years I used it there was never an upgrade or improvement. I have never missed it personally.

Message 6 of 7

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Yep mine went the same date too.  

I thought it it was going to be turned of much earlier to be honest. 

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 7 of 7