cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my account

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried to sign in so many times , with the correct email and password , i need to get acces to my o2 bills to cail for exenses asap

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Can you try on a different machine or device?
If not, try clearing your cache and cookies or try a different browser.
If the problem still persists you will need to call in http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous do you get any error message when you try?

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you using the app? If so do you have Touch ID enabled 

Message 4 of 5

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have tried to sign in so many times , with the correct email and password , i need to get acces to my o2 bills to cail for exenses asap

Hello @Anonymous,

Are you still having trouble signing in? Have you tried finding your account details here: Get help signing in? They have a list of things you can do to make the process a bit easier and if you're on your O2 mobile or tablet or mobile broadband, just go to your settings and turn off wifi: Using your data connection will help us find your account automatically!!! Bouncy If not, you can always use your personal email or phone number.

Hope this helps! Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 5 of 5