cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loyalty text after buying 2nd phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have just had a great time chatting to a fantastic sales person online and purchased a second phone on my account for y better half

there was a brief moment that something about texting "LOYALTY" to somewhere or someone once the sale was sorted, both from my phone and the new one when it arrives. 

like a ****** i forgot to take note fully and ended chat without saving.

can someone enlighten me abotu this service pleace

a mllion thnx in advance

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

@MI5 is absolutely spot on in your case @Anonymous, as your additional line was taken out before 15th June 2017.

However, just for anybody else who may stumble across this thread, Additional Line Discount has changed from today - check out the all new O2 Family Plan here http://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan - now offering up to 50% discount on eligible Refresh plans, depending on the number of connections you have, and the great news is this fantastic discount can be used not only on accounts in the same name, but also by accounts in other names registered at the same address. slight_smile 

Additional connectionDiscount
First20% on that connection
Second30% on that connection
Third40% on that connection
Fourth or more50% on that connection

The Additional Line Discount still applies to SIMO deals, and any eligible additional line taken out before 15th June as well. 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Have a look at this link here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Additional-Line-Discounts/m-p/991541#M16649

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

@MI5 is absolutely spot on in your case @Anonymous, as your additional line was taken out before 15th June 2017.

However, just for anybody else who may stumble across this thread, Additional Line Discount has changed from today - check out the all new O2 Family Plan here http://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan - now offering up to 50% discount on eligible Refresh plans, depending on the number of connections you have, and the great news is this fantastic discount can be used not only on accounts in the same name, but also by accounts in other names registered at the same address. slight_smile 

Additional connectionDiscount
First20% on that connection
Second30% on that connection
Third40% on that connection
Fourth or more50% on that connection

The Additional Line Discount still applies to SIMO deals, and any eligible additional line taken out before 15th June as well. 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Thanks for the update slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions