cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

itunes festival competition.

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2 ran a competition to win some itunes festival tickets, i got a text from o2 saying i'd won tickets for the 27th of september, well the date has been and gone but where are my tickets? Looked all over the o2s different websites and cant find a single link to contact anybody about this, i am rather mad as i was really looking forward to going!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I don't know about this competition but if the date has passed there's not much you can do.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144341 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
I'd have been chasing the tickets before the 27th Sep, not now......?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm, do you know for sure the OP hadn't been chasing things up, got nowhere and then came here for help?

Having said that, without access to a time-machine there's no real fix for a situation like that where the date has been and gone.  Not really sure what advice to give you, there.

Message 4 of 4