cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free speaker with s7 edge

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to reddeem my free speaker offer after buying a s7 edge and the link on the leaflet (www.samsungpromotions.claims/O2-freespeaker)    

but it takes me to the below?

https://www.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/deezer/product

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
They usually do make you wait past your cooling off period in case you cancel the contract.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 17

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

keithwill838
Level 1: Joiner
  • 31 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i am in the process of trying to get myfree speaker,they required me to copy and paste the receipt from o2,i did with the paperwork that i recieved with the phone,with details such as ime dop ,sn etc,i have sent them this 3 times now and they have come back to me yet again asking for a generic receipt,with purchase price etc,seeing as i have the phone on contract where do i obtain a generic receipt..I guess Samsung do not want to give me my speaker

Message 14 of 17

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Have you asked CS for a receipt? http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 15 of 17

keithwill838
  • 31 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

yes done that,thy are e mailing me one,the order form i received with the phone is obviously not good enough for the claim,but it does have everything they ask for with the exception of how much the ohone costs

Message 16 of 17

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
It does seem strange that the claim can't be validated without the purchases price....

Currently using:
Message 17 of 17