cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to use live chat

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok what's going on been trying to use live chat since last week and cannot get through...... is there issues?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous Yes there have been problems both with Live Chat and calling customer service of late. If your query isn't account related, try asking here. There are many knowledgeable people here who may be able to help.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We are told there are technical issues, but it's been going on for weeks now so draw your own conclusions!
Is it something we can help you with?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm looking for upgrade package and wanted to see what O2 would offer as looking for 3 iPhones, might just go elsewhere, I've spent hours on this live chat and phone
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looking to upgrade
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Try in store - you'll get more sense, or call 202 early morning, around 8-8.30am.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just wondering do they do exact same offers in store as online?
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
O2's policy is the same deals for everyone but existing customers can usually negotiate a small discount at upgrade time.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Just be aware that if you are upgrading to one of the latest flagship phones, it's quite possible that they will process the order, take your money and then tell you it's out of stock. No live stock system which is why we advocate going instore.

Message 9 of 9