cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7 edge blue coral

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone have any info on the galaxy s7 edge in blue coral and if/when it's coming to the UK??? I had a note 7 in the same colour and deperate to replace it with this on a contract .
Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone have any info on the galaxy s7 edge in blue coral and if/when it's coming to the UK??? I had a note 7 in the same colour and deperate to replace it with this on a contract .

Maybe @Chris_K is best placed to answer this?

Sorry, I'm afraid this isn't something we have any details on at present. If or when that changes, we'll let everyone know slight_smile

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 21 of 65

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Have you tried Samsung yet?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes tried Samsung shop on line but they said to keep an eye on website?? Do you know of a more direct email a dress I could try?
Message 23 of 65

MI5
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Give them a call http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
or email them direct http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/erms1
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 24 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
So....still no word other coral blue release of the s7 edge in the UK....just read today it's been released in Canada and south Africa? Mow there's talk of a "glossy black" hue.
Message 25 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Will we get any of these new colours? None of the others really appeal..looked at the black onyx in cpw today...blurrrgh!! It's awful.
Message 26 of 65

MI5
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
What did Samsung say?

Currently using:
Message 27 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
"Regrettably we have no information at this time....blah blah
Message 28 of 65

MI5
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
If they don't know, no one will I'm afraid.

Currently using:
Message 29 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just frustrates me...are we not good enough or a big enough market?? Maybe BREXIT has scared them off...lol. maybe I should stop whining and buy an i-phone!!
Message 30 of 65