cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority tickets

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am new to O2, and just wondering how the priority tickets work actually at gigs themselves. I know there is a separate queue for O2 priority tickets holders, but do these actually look any different to regular tickets? I have an upcoming gig at the kentish town forum for which I have a normal ticket, so if I went in the O2 queue how would they check? Simply look at my phone or something within the app? Can I 'upgrade' as it were? I have also read that my non O2 friend can join me..?

Any help on this would be appreciated. Many thanks
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Have a read here https://www.academymusicgroup.com/o2forumkentishtown/on-o2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@AnonymousAs you say the venues have separate queues for Priority ticket holders. When I went to my last gig in Birmingham (as a non Priority ticket holder) I could see the people in the O2 queue had O2 Priority stamped on their tickets. Ours wasn't a seated gig, so I was easily able to meet up with friends once inside.

So it does depend what sort of concert you are attending I suppose...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Have a read here https://www.academymusicgroup.com/o2forumkentishtown/on-o2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good evening @Anonymous and welcome to our community. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions we could help you with, and have fun at the gig! smiling

Message 4 of 4