Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 travel = shockingly bad

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

So tomorrow will be going local payg, will not be paying for this kind of trash ever again.

Screenshot_20170219-222751.png

I would add more, but that took 15 minutes...

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122789 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I suppose I am lucky in that respect though...With WiFi everywhere I go in Spain (even my own from apartment accessible when I am lying down by the pool) I rarely, if ever, have to use mobile data...Bow.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 14

MI5
  • 144139 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Of course but it's not always possible to get on wifi esp if out and about sight seeing and you want to look up something or use maps and also for me, when working, many factories don't have wifi so I need to use mobile data quite heavily.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122789 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Of course but it's not always possible to get on wifi esp if out and about sight seeing and you want to look up something or use maps and also for me, when working, many factories don't have wifi so I need to use mobile data quite heavily.

Yeah I realise that...and also know my trips to Spain are completely different to your holidays (I have done all the sightseeing I want in that country) If I went somewhere else it would obviously be a real pain...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 14

chrisymon
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 134 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hey least you got a good ping

"I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited." Currently using S7 edge
Message 14 of 14