Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 travel conflicting information

Markojemo
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 52 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm travelling to Amsterdam on Friday and wanted to make sure the O2 travel bolt on was on my account, when I click the little blue information button on the bolt on section of my tariff and allowances the following appears:

Get all the data, minutes and texts you need while you’re away with O2 Travel. It’s free in Europe so it really is like home from home. Somewhere else? It’ll cost £3.99 a day in Turkey and £4.99 a day outside Europe. And you’ll only be charged for the days you use it. There’s no upper usage limit on data, but data speeds will vary with usage. For calls and texts a daily cap of 120 minutes and 120 texts applies. For data used in non-O2 Travel countries a £43 monthly spending limit in Europe and a £40 monthly spending limit outside of Europe applies.

Now reading that it seems to suggest that using your phone in Europe is free right? Yet on the main O2 travel page it says that using my phone in Amsterdam will incur a £1.99 per day charge. Anyone able to provide some clarity on this?

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome mate!
Message 31 of 31