cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 email

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anybody else received an email to say that O2 are getting rid of email?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@perksie wrote:

I'm seeing it highlighted as a "Hot Topic" too, hard to miss really. wink

Apparently it is wink

Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Both my wife an I have resent lay started new businesses - self employed and its tough going out there. We have invested in a lot of stationery, posters, banners, business cards etc etc - all printed with our O2 email addresses!!! Who's gonna pay for all the reprinting of all this stuff?????
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I feel for you ,I really do.

Money is tight to most people right now.

I'm pretty certain 02 will not cover such an expense unfortunately.
Message 13 of 15

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Both my wife an I have resent lay started new businesses - self employed and its tough going out there. We have invested in a lot of stationery, posters, banners, business cards etc etc - all printed with our O2 email addresses!!! Who's gonna pay for all the reprinting of all this stuff?????

Ouch, big mistake to make.

Be prepared to make changes when required, O2 have no responsibility here, this was all your own decision, to use an email address in this way you need to buy and own it.

Good luck with the new business.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! Yes, I got an email this morning. Frankly it will be no great loss to me as far as I am concerned.  I rarely used it as I found it unreliable.  My only concern is that to sign into my O2 Account I have to use my O2 email address.  The O2 email says "Some customers manage their O2 account from their o2 email address. If you do too, take a look at www.o2.co.uk/myo2 where you can see your balance, check your bill and get the low down on your account any time you like with My O2. "  However to access that address I still have to use my O2 email address BUT in a Chat with O2 rep this morning they confirmed that I can still use the O2 email address to sign in.  Apparently I cannot change the sign in details myself - O2 would have to do it for me.

Message 15 of 15