Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Website: My Accounts Data Usage Gauge

Asdic_Ping
Level 4: Observant
  • 87 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

When I log into my account to see how much data I've used so far the gauge tells me I've used 2.9 MB but when I look into the more detailed breakdown of what I've used to date the total used is 21.88 MB. Why the big discrepancy? If it makes any difference I use a Blackberry handset on pay monthly. The only explanation I can think of is that it separates what I've used on O2 wap and what I've used on Blackberry.net. Any views appreciated.

BlackBerry 9300, 9810 & Playbook
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Others have commented the same as you with Blackberry's. I assume it's due to the data compression that BB apply to their servers.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Others have commented the same as you with Blackberry's. I assume it's due to the data compression that BB apply to their servers.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Asdic_Ping
Level 4: Observant
  • 87 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Thanks for the reply. Must be a Blackberry issue then, but could be misleading if you just look at the gauge to determine how much data you have consumed.

BlackBerry 9300, 9810 & Playbook
Message 3 of 3