cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reply from creditrefferals 02

Anonymous
Not applicable
I took a sim only contract out amd cancelled it 2 days later (which is within the cooling of period). However the agent put down that i cancelled ot after my cooling of period. I spoke with 02 and they have acknowledged their mistake. They told me the system is showing that i cancelles 2 days after i took out the contract. My mortage has been rejected and i have lost alot of money over this silly mistake. I havnt got a single reply back from 02credit referrals and this has completely ruined my life and caused me so much stress. I am looking at options to take this through solicitors as i have lost alot of money and my credit score is ruined. I need help and if credit referrals is reading this then please investigate and correct my credit score!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Unfortunately this is a customer to customer forum @Anonymous so your feedback will not reach the credit referrals team.
If you have not heard back from the after 5 working days (which I believe is what their service level is) then I would raise a complaint.
The two options are with o2 directly or using a 3rd party called Resolver who seem to get good results.

o2 options: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Resolver: https://www.resolver.co.uk/freeadvice/companies/o2-complaints/services?odm=300_1_1&utm_source=O2&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=VAS

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Did you contact the Credit File Referrals team by email or by post @Anonymous?

If email, the correct address is creditfilereferrals@o2.com - is this where you sent your query? And when was it sent? You should have received an automated reply giving the current handling times etc. I understand that the current SLA is 10 working days, and their auto reply does specify that they need certain details to be able to handle your query.

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If @Anonymous cancelled 2 days after taking out the contract and O2 have now acknowledged this and the fact they have made a mistake then this needs urgent action. Waiting for a response from credit referrals isn't helping at all. (Particularly if it has affected a mortgage application) Maybe @MercedesS, @Martin-O2 or @Marjo could help the op on this occasion?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @Cleoriff

@Anonymous We can certainly see if we can move things along for you. I'll drop you a private message so I can get a few details from you. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5