cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to make an insurance claim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I need to make an insurance claim for my phone but I can't find any way to make a claim which doesn't require the use of a WORKING PHONE. I cannot call, and there are no email addresses I can find. What can I do?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You have to contact customer services.
The easiest way is by phone (borrow one, use a call box etc) but you could try live chat. I'm not sure how successful that would be though?
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You have to contact customer services.
The easiest way is by phone (borrow one, use a call box etc) but you could try live chat. I'm not sure how successful that would be though?
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
You can also pop into your local O2 store where they will let you use phone to contact customer service.
Message 3 of 9

CLB-
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 34 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i Dont think i would bother o2 insurance are the biggest joke! Be careful mine was collected and lost and im still waiting for an update. Sorry for the negativity! 

Message 4 of 9

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
With o2 insure, persistence and patience are definitely key
Message 5 of 9

CLB-
  • 34 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i need plenty of them at them moment i have emailled rang even tweeted with nothing back at all, im running low now, thumbsdownsee_no_evil

More info

Message 6 of 9

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
If they have lost your device, inform them they have X days further to either find it and act on the insurance, or make reasonable offer of replacement as per their terms and conditions.
Message 7 of 9

CLB-
  • 34 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Perfect, Thank you so much for your advice, im on working day 6 now from my initial claim what would you suggest? 

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I tried twitter as well, and when my phone started working again I tried phoning but nothing would go through. Might have to go into branch ugh

Message 9 of 9