Did you mean: 

Live Chat feedback thread

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

We have seen many posts about your experiences with Live Chat, and it would be great to have a new dedicated thread for it to gather all the pieces of feedback in one place. This is a new version of our older thread from 2013. Cat Very Happy

So if you have used the Live Chat service, please let us know your thoughts and ideas on:

• What's going well with the service in your experience?
  • What aspects do you think could be improved and how?

E.g. resolution times, the accuracy of information, general experience?

All feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate team within O2 on a regular basis. slight_smile

Thanks in advance! Feedback

Please note, to keep the thread as useful as possible:

• If you have a personal query, please create a new thread in the community for it to receive advice from our helpful members instead of posting it in this feedback thread.
  • Please don't mention any chat advisors by their name.
  • Please avoid copy-pasting whole chat transcripts on here - instead, make a comment on the experience itself. If the transcript is absolutely needed in your feedback, post only the part you need (e.g. a few sentences).
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Excellent service .  Particularly great for partially hearing punters or those with mental health experiences. Typing up is easy and less anxiety making for such people. And looking thru the conversation afterwards is brill.

I have received slightly differing advice from different punters, but everything was resolved in the end.

Keep this going .

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

When I renewed my contract in January, because I lived in Thailand I chose the cheapest tariff because I had no need for and couldn't use data. 

Due to medical issues I've had to return to Manchester for a few months so realising I would need a lot more data than 500MB I upgraded via live chat. Online for 16 minutes during which time the upgrade was done to 8GB with a £7.00 discount. 

Very pleased and this was done 39000 feet in the air on the plane travelling to Helsinki. Not only that, the new tariff started immediately so on landing in the UK I was able to start using it immediately. 

Now for the bad news.... No soddin' network signal in North Manchester hospital which is quite shocking. Thank god there is free WiFi! 

Message 3 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks @Jenny105 and @jonsie for your feedback! Lovely to read your comments!

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had occasion to use O2 chat three times in the last month.

Unfortunately I have been kept online for over an hour on each occasion, whilst the advisor read my account details and then typed a response.

I don't have an hour to 'chat' to my own friends online in one go, let alone a phone provider. O2 should seriously look at how long the chats take.

Actually, if the chat person did what they said they would, I would only have to have had one chat, but that's another story.

I don't understand why O2 make it so incredibly difficult to contact them. Why can't they let us have an e:mail address, then they could reply at their leisure??

Message 5 of 5