on 19-05-2017 15:35
We have seen many posts about your experiences with Live Chat, and it would be great to have a new dedicated thread for it to gather all the pieces of feedback in one place. This is a new version of our older thread from 2013.
So if you have used the Live Chat service, please let us know your thoughts and ideas on:
- What's going well with the service in your experience?
- What aspects do you think could be improved and how?
E.g. resolution times, the accuracy of information, general experience?
All feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate team within O2 on a regular basis.
Thanks in advance!
Please note, to keep the thread as useful as possible:
- If you have a personal query, please create a new thread in the community for it to receive advice from our helpful members instead of posting it in this feedback thread.
- Please don't mention any chat advisors by their name.
- Please avoid copy-pasting whole chat transcripts on here - instead, make a comment on the experience itself. If the transcript is absolutely needed in your feedback, post only the part you need (e.g. a few sentences).
on 19-05-2017 19:36
Excellent service . Particularly great for partially hearing punters or those with mental health experiences. Typing up is easy and less anxiety making for such people. And looking thru the conversation afterwards is brill.
I have received slightly differing advice from different punters, but everything was resolved in the end.
Keep this going .
on 19-05-2017 19:57
When I renewed my contract in January, because I lived in Thailand I chose the cheapest tariff because I had no need for and couldn't use data.
Due to medical issues I've had to return to Manchester for a few months so realising I would need a lot more data than 500MB I upgraded via live chat. Online for 16 minutes during which time the upgrade was done to 8GB with a £7.00 discount.
Very pleased and this was done 39000 feet in the air on the plane travelling to Helsinki. Not only that, the new tariff started immediately so on landing in the UK I was able to start using it immediately.
Now for the bad news.... No soddin' network signal in North Manchester hospital which is quite shocking. Thank god there is free WiFi!
on 22-05-2017 16:46