cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Favourites Bolt on issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All

I've been using this bolt on (International Favourites) for years without major problems. Yesterday, out of sudden I could not use my 3 international numbers that I had set on the service. I rang Customer Service this morning asking for solution of this problem. Completly unexperienced on this field Lady, managed to delete the International Favourites and assured me that she will add it again. At the end of the conversation I also asked her to activate WiFi callin option (I am an iPhone 7 Plus user), which I just recently heard about and I wanted to give it a go. She managed to do that and informed me that my International favourite bolt on will be active within few hrs.

Few hrs past and the bolt on was still not working. I went on MyO2 page and discovered that my IF bolt on is not added. I rang the customer support again who managed to set it up for me again.

At this stage I would like to point that it is impossible to manage your international favourite 3 numbers on any other web browser then Internet Explorer (safari gives u an error, firefox keeps going in a loop, chrome dosen't work either). So its a bit awkward for Mac users.

Anyway after setting up everything I gave it a test and found it still not working.

I rang CS again and someone a little bit more informed then others told me that it is impossible to use International Favourites Bolt on together with WiFi calling for iPhone 7. After deactivating WiFi calling, international favourites are working as they should again.

Still the story dosen't explain why the International Favourite bolt on stopped working yesterday, before I didn't even consider adding WiFi calling option.

Regards

Lucas

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
I'm afraid only customer service can answer your question but thanks for the info regarding wifi calling and IF bolt on.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
I'm afraid only customer service can answer your question but thanks for the info regarding wifi calling and IF bolt on.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2